- Advanced Malware Assessment
- Security Operations
- Penetration Testing
- Security Coverage
- Certificate of Networthiness
- Cloud Security
- Contingency Planning Services
- Identity Management
- Incident Response
- IT Security Governance
- Mobile Device Security
- Physical Security
- Risk Assessments
- Secure Network Design and Implementation
- Secure System / Software Quality Assurance
- Security Auditing
- Security Engineering
- Healthcare Security
- Privacy Services
- Cyber Dashboarding
- Speak to an Expert
Contingency Planning Services
Did you know that according to the Forster Research Group 43% of all companies that experience a loss of computer records never reopen their doors?
Did you know that 51% of the companies that experienced a loss of computer records closed their doors within 2 years and that only 6% survived over the long term?
Lunarline, Inc.has extensive experience in identifying, developing and implementing recovery strategies and the supporting technical solutions to ensure they fully meet the requirements and the budget of our customers. We have a track record of success in developing continuity policies, procedures, and guidelines. Our proven, repeatable and scalable methodology in conducting Business Impact Analysis (BIA), and Recovery Strategy Analysis (RSA) accurately identifies recovery requirements and the most efficient, cost effective means of meeting those needs. We are actively engaged in developing and testing Preparedness Plans, Emergency Evacuation Plans, System Backup Standard Operating Procedures, system specific Contingency Plans, Continuity Of Operations (COOP) Plans, data center Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP), as well as conducting the requisite for over 13 Federal Agencies and several fortune 500 companies.
As independent consultants, we have no biases! No hidden agendas! Our recommendations are made because they’re in YOUR BEST INTEREST! We have no stake in strategies that we recommend to you.
Is the protection of health care information a concern? We have extensive experience ensuring the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of both Federal and Commercial customers. Our expertise has been used in the URAC-sponsored HIPAA implementation guide among several Federal Contingency Planning Guidelines. We know your concerns and can guide you through the issues of recovery, so you can focus on your patients’ well being.
We are firm believers in providing secure real and implementable solutions for our customers – not just producing mass amounts of paper. Our processes are in compliance with ALL Federal, requirements and best practices. We ensure the system and infrastructure prioritizations resulting from our BIA process meet HSPD-7 and the National Infrastructure Protection Plan, FIPS 199, FIPS 200, NIST SP 800-34, NIST SP 800-53, DoD 8500.2, and DCID 6/3 requirements. You are assured that the recovery plans we develop for you will implement the strategies necessary to comply with the availability categories as well as the mandatory security controls that will ensure compliance with the integrity and confidentiality requirements.
FISMA Compliance:We will not recommend or implement recovery solutions that are not 100% FISMA compliant. Information Security protections will be identified commensurate with the risk and magnitude of the harm that could be caused to your organization through unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption modification or destruction. Our SMEs are true experts in developing recovery programs under FCD-1 and NSPD-51/HSPD-20 so that any COOP capability developed dovetails with whatever COOP, COG, or ECG requirements your organization may have. The recovery strategies we recommend, will address ALL of your concerns, at any level of Government. Your system contingency plans will be updated, enhanced and incorporated into your comprehensive recovery plan, so that you will have an easy to execute, scalable recovery plan allowing you to respond to any size emergency from the loss of a single system to a catastrophic loss of your entire facility. When the plan is written we do not stop there. We will conduct a tabletop exercise with your recovery principals to ensure they understand how to implement the plan. We can also maintain your plan on a recurring basis as well continue to support your exercises. We offer training classes tailored for each level of your organization.
- Develop the Continuity policy statement. A formal department or agency policy that provides the authority and guidance necessary to develop an effective recovery capability.
- Conduct the business impact analysis (BIA). The BIA helps to identify and prioritize all your functions and determine the critical IT systems and components. A template for developing the BIA is also provided to assist the user.
- Identify preventive controls. Measures taken to reduce the effects of system disruptions can increase system availability and reduce contingency life cycle costs.
- Develop recovery strategies. Thorough recovery review and analysis to ensure that your organization’s functions along with the mission essential systems may be recovered quickly and effectively following a disruption.
- Plan Development. The contingency plan should contain detailed guidance and procedures for restoring whatever may have been affected by the incident.
- Plan testing, training, and exercises. Testing the plan identifies planning gaps, whereas training prepares recovery personnel for plan activation; both activities improve plan effectiveness and overall agency preparedness.
- Plan maintenance. The plan must be a living document that is updated regularly to remain current with system enhancements.
For more information call 571.481.9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.