- Advanced Malware Assessment
- Security Operations
- Penetration Testing
- Security Coverage
- Certificate of Networthiness
- Cloud Security
- Contingency Planning Services
- Identity Management
- Incident Response
- IT Security Governance
- Mobile Device Security
- Physical Security
- Risk Assessments
- Secure Network Design and Implementation
- Secure System / Software Quality Assurance
- Security Auditing
- Security Engineering
- Healthcare Security
- Privacy Services
- Cyber Dashboarding
- Speak to an Expert
LUNARLINE, INC. UPDATES IA/ CYBER SECURITY TRAINING SCHEDULE FOR 2010
Arlington, VA. - Lunarline, Inc. announces the release of its 2010 training schedule, featuring DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) and the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) courses. With instruction provided throughout the United States and now all over the world, Lunarline provides the flexibility to train anywhere. New this year, Lunarline offers all of its courses overseas as mobile classes and all courses can be purchased through the GSA Schedule, Government Credit Cards, and official purchase orders.
Lunarline’s subject matter expert instructors understand the many different aspects of the C&A process, hence the offering of many different types of instruction. All of the courseware is independently validated through CNSS and students receive actual CNSS/NSA NSTISSI No.4011 certificates for completing the 3, 4 and 5 day training courses. Students can choose from our DIACAP training with a 1 Day Overview, a 3 Day In-Depth , a 4 Day Intensity and a 5 Day In-Depth or Validator Course. With our FISMA or CNSS training, we offer a 1 Day Overview and a 3 Day In-Depth course. Each course offers sample documentation templates as well as appropriate authoritative guidance that pertain to its specific requirements (see below). This guarantees a student’s satisfaction with fundamentals leading to successful implementation of the C&A process.
Lunarline, Inc. will tailor the Information Assurance and Cyber Security Training Modules to your specific IA, Component, and Cyber Security requirements:
- U.S. Army Specific materials that include APMS, AR 25-2, AR 380-5, Army Certificate of Networthiness (CON), Army Gold Master, ACA Scoping Document, Best Business Practices, and any Army specific artifacts.
- U.S. Air Force Specific materials that include: Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR), AFI 31-401, AFI 31-501, AFI 33-202, AFI 33-211, AFI 33-204, Air Force ATC, and Air Force specific artifacts.
- U.S. Navy DIACAP Specific Material that includes: ITPR- DON, DON DIACAP Handbook, and Navy Specific Requirements.
- U.S. Marine Corp DIACAP Specific materials.
- DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), Security Readiness Reviews ( SRR), Gold Disk, and Retina.
- COCOM / Joint and external Requirements that include: OMB, DNI, CNSS 1199, CNSS 1253, DISA CAP, FISMA, NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-37, NIST 800-39, ICD 503, DCID 6/3, JFAN 6/3, CJCSI 6510.01E, CENTCOM and SOCOM specific requirements.
Prior student attendees have enthusiastically supported Lunarline’s course content and results: one stating that she “had no prior knowledge or experience with Information Assurance”, but after this course she would “feel comfortable talking to [her] Director about becoming a part of the IA team.” Lunarline continues to maintain an overall satisfaction rating of 99.6% as evidenced by student course/instructor evaluation forms. In fact, many students who have enjoyed the training return for additional courses.
Lunarline’s mobile courses, which can be purchased by companies, organizations, or agencies, have been specifically designed to meet each customer’s unique requirements. “Our Information Assurance (IA) Mobile courses are one of Lunarline’s most popular offerings. We can come to you with as little a 6 students. We understand that our customers are supporting operations all over the world. Sometimes it makes more fiscal and operational sense to bring the training to your site and on your schedule. We are all about serving those who serve us,” said Lunarline CEO, Waylon Krush.
For more information about Lunarline’s courses, please call Melissa at 571.481.9307, email at email@example.com, or visit www.cnsstraining.com / www.diacaptraining.com / www.fismatraining.com.
NEW STUDENTS FEEDBACK! Examples: “Outstanding class! I have learned a lot in what my role and responsibilities in the DIACAP Process are.” - Jack Hatfield, US ARCENT
2009/2010 Training Schedule
October 6-8, 2009 – CNSS 3 Day In-Depth Course, Crystal City, VA
October 13-15, 2009 – DIACAP 3 Day In-Depth Course, Crystal City, VA