- Advanced Malware Assessment
- Security Operations
- Penetration Testing
- Security Coverage
- Certificate of Networthiness
- Cloud Security
- Contingency Planning Services
- Identity Management
- Incident Response
- IT Security Governance
- Mobile Device Security
- Physical Security
- Risk Assessments
- Secure Network Design and Implementation
- Secure System / Software Quality Assurance
- Security Auditing
- Security Engineering
- Healthcare Security
- Privacy Services
- Cyber Dashboarding
LUNARLINE, INC. RELEASES 2009 TRAINING SCHEDULE
Lunarline, Inc. announced the release of its 2009 training schedule, featuring DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) and the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) courses. With instruction provided throughout the United States, Lunarline provides the flexibility to train virtually anywhere. New this year, Lunarline announces that it is offering all of its courses overseas as mobile classes.
Lunarline’s subject matter expert instructors understand the many different aspects of the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process; this is why they offer many different types of instruction. Students can choose from a 1 Day DIACAP or CNSS Overview, a 3 Day DIACAP or CNSS In-Depth, a 5 Day DIACAP or CNSS Validator, or a 3 Day In-Depth FISMA course. Each course offers specific documentation templates that pertains to its relevant compliance requirements, which guarantees a student’s satisfaction with fundamentals leading to a successful C&A process implementation. Prior student attendees have enthusiastically supported Lunarline’s course content and results; one student stated that she had no prior knowledge or experience with Information Assurance”, but after this course she would feel comfortable talking to [her] Director about becoming a part of the IA team.” Lunarline continues to maintain an overall satisfaction rating of 99.6% as evidenced by the student course/instructor evaluation forms. In fact, many students who have enjoyed the training return for additional courses. A student from Aerospace stated that he is considering future courses for [himself] AND for his team.”
Lunarline’s mobile courses, which can be purchased by companies, organizations, or agencies, are specifically designed to meet each customer’s unique requirements. Our Mobile courses are one of Lunarline’s most popular offerings. We understand that our customers are supporting operations all over the world, so we bring the training to them. Sometimes it makes more fiscal and operational sense to bring the training to your site on your schedule and we are all about serving those who serve us” said Lunarline CEO, Waylon Krush.
- The course was excellent! The fact that we went through the DIACAP Scorecard, implementation plan, and the POA&M was extremely helpful… it brought the whole course together.” – DoD Civilian, Army Central Command.
- Outstanding class! I have learned a lot in what my role and responsibilities in the DIACAP Process are.” – DoD Civilian, US ARCENT
- I was immediately able to apply what I learned. I can’t wait to participate in the Validator Course!” – Anonymous
- The instructor was successful in explaining a difficult topic in a manner that a novice is able to grasp the concepts and apply them to the entire DIACAP process. The instructor listened to all questions and comments and provided supplemental information as needed.” – DoD Civilian, HQAFCEE/ MMR
- It was a great training course! The instructor showed great professionalism and expertise on the whole DIACAP process. If we ever get more contracts that require DIACAP, I would be happy to bring Lunarline back to provide additional training or better yet, hire Lunarline as a consultant.” – DoD Contractor, SRI
About Lunarline, Inc:
Lunarline, Inc. is a Maryland-based (with offices throughout the US), Information Security / Assurance solutions provider. Lunarline, Inc. manages designs, develops, integrates, maintains audits, protects, documents, and trains the security and Information Assurance for systems, devices, facilities, telecommunications, and software throughout the Federal Government (Civilian, DoD, and IC) and Fortune 500 Companies. Lunarline, Inc. is a VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), DCAA Certified, Holds a Security Facility Clearance and the ISO 9001:2000 Certification. Visit http://www.lunarline.com/ for more information.