- Advanced Malware Assessment
- Security Operations
- Penetration Testing
- Security Coverage
- Certificate of Networthiness
- Cloud Security
- Contingency Planning Services
- Identity Management
- Incident Response
- IT Security Governance
- Mobile Device Security
- Physical Security
- Risk Assessments
- Secure Network Design and Implementation
- Secure System / Software Quality Assurance
- Security Auditing
- Security Engineering
- Healthcare Security
- Privacy Services
- Cyber Dashboarding
- Speak to an Expert
LUNARLINE SHOWCASES NEW PRODUCTS AT THE EIGHT ANNUAL IT SECURITY AUTOMATION CONFERENCE
ARLINGTON, VA – August 29, 2012 – Lunarline will showcase its state-of-the-art cyber security product capabilities at the Eighth Annual IT Security Automation Conference. The conference will be held at the Baltimore Convention Center on October 3, 4, and 5, 2012. Lunarline’s showcase, located at booth 14, will provide live demos of the following:
· Continuous Compliance Monitoring & Reporting (CCMR) Solution: A comprehensive tool suite designed to centralize risk management and monitoring of both the security state of an information system and its compliance with regulations. CCMR allows customers to leverage their existing security tool investments and provides a flexible framework to incorporate new or existing data feeds into the monitoring framework.
· SCAP Sync: A search engine and repository for Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) content. It synchronizes SCAP content on a daily basis, then syndicates that content in a number of user-friendly and machine-readable formats. It creates efficiencies by making SCAP more relevant and usable for everyday security practitioners and application developers. Attend out speaker session, 'Demystifying SCAP with SCAP Sync Repository and API,' at 2:12-3pm on October 3rd.
· LunarIine Cyber Intelligence Console: A front-end user console that was designed to work with the intelligence report feeds from iSIGHT Partners. The console ties intelligence reports to a customer’s assets and provides an enterprise risk score based on the priority level of assets and the severity score of reports. The console also provides the ability to easily navigate through and filter reports to facilitate risk assessment and decision-making.
Lunarline’s development philosophy aligns with the larger Federal shift toward modularized automated security tools that can work together to provide 360-degree security coverage. All of our tools are designed to provide our customers with “a la carte” options to build their defense-in-depth solution -- the days of “rip and replace” solutions are gone. The SCAP standards have greatly facilitated the shift toward this modular approach.
The Eighth Annual IT Security Automation Conference, co-hosted by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), will focus on the breadth and depth of principles and technologies designed to support computer security automation for organizations in both the public and private sectors. The conference will be held October 3-5, 2012 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, MD. To learn more about conference, visit https://itsac.g2planet.com/itsac2012/.
Lunarline is a leading cyber security and privacy provider to the US Federal Government, as well as private industry. Our unique approach to cyber security combines our proven products, specialized services, and certified training together as a complete solution customized for the success of your cyber mission. Lunarline is an accredited FedRAMP Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO).
LUNARLINE: SOLUTIONS BUILT ON SECURITY™
For more information, visit http://www.lunarline.com/.
Carolyn Morse, Media Relations