Talk to a Cybersecurity Expert.
Our security teams are highly experienced with building SOCs from the ground up in unique customer environments with distinct and dynamic challenges.
Lunarline has been the driving force behind some of the most successful SOC and NSOC operations in both the government and private sector.
Our security teams are highly experienced with building SOCs from the ground up in unique customer environments with distinct and dynamic challenges. We also have experience breathing new life into existing SOCs and NSOCs to equip them to combat the latest advanced threats. Our success stems from striving to use existing cyber investments to their full potential while automating areas of operations that take pull resources from advanced operations.
Our portfolio of SOC solutions includes:
- Enterprise Governance and Cyber Security Protection Support (Full Incident Lifecycle)
- 24X7X365 Enterprise Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) delivering Vulnerability Assessment Service, Incident response, centralized management of antivirus measures and Security Log Management Service
- Enterprise-wide Network Visibility and Discovery Service
- Securing networks and critical systems with real-time countermeasures
- Customer-Specific Real-Time Dashboards, Cyber Specific Threat, and Risk Scoring Dashboards with integration experience over 3000 types of structured and unstructured data types
- Secure installation, configuration, provision, and maintenance of NSOC Systems and Assets
- Monitoring, Analysis, Detection, and Defense of Organization Assets and Systems
- SOC / Monitoring / Log / Operational / Security / Privacy Architecture Development
- Full Incident Response Lifecycle and Forensics Support to include fly-away teams
- Integration of existing SOC investments into a Continuous Security Monitoring Capability
- Support of external Business Partner Monitoring (Trust but Verify Service)
- Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) and Insider Threat Monitoring, Forensic Sampling, and Focused Operations
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) and Pen Testing Services
- Development of custom security and compliance monitoring solutions (Government, Healthcare, Financial, Insurance, and Critical Infrastructure)
- Privacy Breach Response and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Services
- Basic and Advanced Cyber Security Awareness Training (online and hands-on) to include incident response testing support
- SOC Program Management and expert technical staff augmentation for surge operations to support installation and configuration of firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, malware detection devices, SSL VPNs, anti-virus, end-point devices, and security assessment software
To speak with an expert about our Managed Active Response Security (MARS): Security Operations Center (SOC) services and solutions or related services, please contact us at MARS@lunarline.com or call us at 571-481-9300 (during business hours).