We help assure an organization reliably achieves objectives, addresses uncertainty and acts with integrity.
We can help you with…
Lunarline ensures that all data collected during forensic investigations can be used in court by employing proven, forensically sound tools and techniques. Our approach to cyber forensics is backed by industry best practices and follows established industry guidelines. Our team includes Guidance-software-trained and EnCase-certified personnel, who can serve as expert witnesses while also providing confidential analysis to our clients.
Lunarline’s Forensic Services
Our services cover the entire lifecycle of data forensics, often called computer forensics. The term describes tasks executed during forensic investigations, including:
- Data recovery
- Investigation of data (preservation, analyzing, identification, etc.)
- Identifying how data is used
- Following chain of custody and working with law enforcement
Lunarline conducts forensics on many types of devices including computers, servers, mobile devices, custom hardware and more. During forensic investigations, both volatile and persistent data are analyzed:
- Volatile data is data that is temporary. Such data can be found in temporary caches, network drives, memory, clipboards, etc.
- Persistent data is much easier to find and collect. This type of data can be found on hard drives or anywhere else where permanent data resides
Proven Cyber Forensics Expertise
Our team uses proven cyber forensic tools and techniques to search for data during even the most complex of investigations. Our methods include, but are not limited to:
- Reverse engineering
- Advanced system analysis
- Accurate tracking of data types
The forensic services (both on site or from our forensics lab) that the Lunarline team can provide for you, include:
- Computer and Server Forensic Investigations
- Data Recovery
- Encryption Cracking
- Data Acquisition and Analysis
- Computer/Electronic Crime Iinvestigations
- Incident Response Investigations
- Recovery & Restoration
- Password Analysis
Get Started Today
Contact us today to speak with a certified Lunarline cyber forensics specialist and learn more about how we can help you fight back against cyber crime.