Talk to a Cybersecurity Expert.
Lunarline has a deep understanding of the CNSSI 1253 and DoD’s organizational level nuances to the RMF process as well as those imposed by the individual Components.
Let us support your team in implementing the RMF for your solutions.
If you’re still stuck in DIACAP, let us help transition to the RMF. DoD has (mostly) completed the transition from DIACAP to the RMF, but some systems haven’t made the leap yet for various reasons. Let us figure out the solution with you.
We have helped 100s of systems across every service transition from the DIACAP to the six steps of the RMF. It’s a major shift. So let us help.
We can help you…
- Finally, make the leap from DIACAP to the RMF. C’mon already.
- Develop a tailored DIACAP to RMF transition plan.
- Implement the DISA STIGs.
- Build RMF specific documentation.
- Identify and address RMF control implementation gaps including Overlays.
- Address Component/MILDEPT-specific intricacies.
- Build an RMF Continuous Monitoring solution.
Why use Lunarline?
- We have helped 100s of systems across every MILDEPT/DoD Component transition from the DIACAP to the six steps of the RMF.
- Our approach maximizes the reuse of existing documentation to limit cost, time, and level of effort impacts.
- We have insight across the DoD Components on nuances to their implementation of the RMF process and requirements, particularly the MILDEPTS and DHA.
- We not only practice the RMF for DoD IT, but we teach DoD entities how to implement within their organizations.
- We are a credentialed Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO) and Navy Qualified Validator (NQV).
Lunarline’s Risk Management Framework Sectors
We’ll transition your DIACAP documentation and processes to the RMF while reusing as much as possible.
Second, we’ll address gaps while incorporating any unit specific requirements. Lastly, we’ll get you set up for continuous monitoring. We’ll also help you establish a comprehensive, organization-wide RMF program for improving security and compliance.