Talk to a Cybersecurity Expert.
Lots of vendors claim to minimize the impact of compliance on business operations. We actually do.
We help businesses large and small adapt to RMF requirements. Compliance is a pain. Nothing changes that. But our experts draw on diverse security, IT, compliance, resilience, and business experience to make it at least somewhat more enjoyable. We go beyond the paperwork to help your team engineer creative solutions to compliance challenges.
We can help you…
- Efficiently comply with NIST RMF and align activities to other security best practices (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA, FedRAMP, etc.) without impacting business operations.
- Understand and manage risk at the enterprise level. This helps you execute and manage a cost-effective approach to maximize compliance and resilience.
- Tackle the technical and engineering challenges that complicate compliance for private sector organizations.
- Build a resilient approach to cybersecurity that satisfies regulators and customers while preparing your organization to weather future cyber storms.
Why use Lunarline?
- Our delivery teams average at minimum 10 years’ experience. They combine business, regulatory compliance, and engineering skills to fit the square peg of compliance into the round hole of business reality.
- Proven experience developing and implementing solutions that help organizations visualize and efficiently respond to enterprise risk.
- Provide sector-specific technical solutions to address unique risk management challenges.
- Expertise with every cabinet agency, Intelligence Community, Defense, and FedRAMP requirements to help you build risk management programs that satisfy even the most idiosyncratic regulators.