Talk to a Cybersecurity Expert.
Through the Lunarline School of Cybersecurity, we’ve delivered RMF training to 20,000+ students in the Intelligence, DoD, Federal Civilian, and private sector communities.
We can help you…
- Get trained and certified in the NIST RMF and learn how to efficiently execute and/or manage enterprise assessments.
- Develop custom online or in-person training programs that tailor the RMF to your unique requirements and system architecture(s).
- Comply with the NICE Framework / NIST Special Publication 800-181.
- Establish, operate and maintain an enterprise approach to managing training development, delivery, and compliance reporting.
Why use Lunarline?
- The Lunarline SCS offers off-the-shelf training online and in-person at your location or ours. We also have one of the industry’s only RMF-focused certifications.
- SCS instructors are practitioners in the field so they bring real-life examples and experiences to the classroom which means a richer learning experience for the students.
- SCS is staffed with instructional designers and cybersecurity SMEs that leverage modern blended learning techniques to develop tailored, future-proof security courseware.
- We’re one of the only companies with a full complement of courseware and certifications mapped to the NICE Framework and all Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities. (KSAs).
- Offer a Learning Management System (LMS) built for the unique challenges of managing large federal and private sector training programs.
Lunarline’s risk training should be an elemental component of any information security program.
We work with government organizations and their supporters, vendors and service providers to provide comprehensive RMF training and consulting services.
What’s going on at Lunarline?
Numerous factors are working against anyone trying to keep their organization safe in the current cybersecurity environment. Until recently, many…
Marriott recently joined the ranks of large companies dealing with major security breaches. And as with several similar breaches, Mariott’s…
There’s been a lot of talk about the potential for artificial intelligence, automation and machine learning in cybersecurity. They likely…