Now is the time to think about cloud security.
Lunarline’s Cloud Security Consulting Services include:
- FedRAMP security controls assessment and validation performed by an accredited Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO)
- Guidance throughout the FedRAMP assessment and provisional authorization process for
infrastructure (IaaS), platform (PaaS), and software (SaaS) services offered by federal and
commercial Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)
- Development of high-level cloud computing security strategy
- Guidance and education on critical cloud security considerations
- Best practices for ensuring secure Private, Public, or Hybrid cloud environments
Cloud computing represents one of the most significant and exciting changes in technology since the emergence of the internet.
For commercial CSPs implementing the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) security requirements in their environment, a FedRAMP approved Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO) must be hired to perform the independent assessment and provide the security assessment package to the FedRAMP Joint Authorization Board (JAB) for review.
As an official Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO), Lunarline is uniquely qualified to independently validate and verify that all FedRAMP requirements have been met.
Lunarline’s Cloud Security Consultants will develop a cloud security strategy roadmap designed to guide you through the security and privacy concerns of cloud computing and help you implement a secure cloud strategy.
Lunarline will analyze the security status of your current, planned private or public cloud solution, and develop a prioritized plan based on system criticality, system requirements, security risks, and resources as it relates to FedRAMP security objectives and industry best practices.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed cloud security solution
- Identify the strengths and vulnerabilities within an existing cloud security program
- recommend steps to help improve security posture.
The services include:
- Analysis of current security posture
- A gap analysis against best practices
- Specific security objectives and documentation of findings and recommendations